Care & Repair
Regular and rountine home care of your fine jewelry can result in a lifetime of wear. To make certain that your precious gemstones are secure and safe in settings, be aware of the following guidelines:
1. Wipe your jewelry with a soft cleaning cloth after wearing.
2. Apply cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and other chemical substances before putting on jewelry.
3. Remember that water resistant does not mean waterproof when wearing your watch.
4. Store pieces seperately to prevent scratching.
5. Take off any jewelry when working in kitchen, cleaning, or going to bed.
It is recommended that you clean your jewelry and have it checked out at least twice a year by your jeweler.